1. Go for a walk and take in the autumn air. Enjoy the sound of leaves underneath your shoes.
2. Have a photo-shoot among the falling leaves.
3. Collect golden autumn leaves and use them to decorate your dinner table, windowsills, or any other surface you choose.
4. Rake a giant pile of leaves, take a few steps back, run, and jump in! End up lying on the ground, face up, watching the leaves fall from the trees, and the clear blue sky beyond.
5. Spend a Sunday afternoon doing nothing but watching football and eating chili.
6. Go on a hayride. Choose between horse and buggy or a truck-driven hayride.
7. Bake cookies shaped like autumn leaves.
8. Attend a Fall Festival.
9. Visit a pumpkin patch and choose several pumpkins to take home.
10. Bake an apple pie–with a flaky, light, delicious crust–from scratch.
11. Enjoy some apple cider. Get yourself a warm mug of cider and sit out on the porch or balcony when it’s cool out.
What’s on your to do list?