Hi! I hope that you are having a great day today! I have had a great day. I am doing great and I have started the Daniel Plan. I am using the online free tools and I have found that they are being a great help. I do not receive any money or anything else from them. This is a honest review. This is only my 4th day and I think that I will be able to do the full 40 days. I highly encourage you to look more into it.
Lasting change begins with commitment:
Romans 12:1-2 “12 I appeal to you therefore, brothers,[a] by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.[b] 2 Do not be conformed to this world,[c]but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.[d
How do you lose weight or maintain your weight? Mine started with throwing out what I did not need and getting more items that were created in a farm vs a factory.
I wanted to take a second to talk about fast food. I am sure that you have thought before yea, yea it is cheaper and I am hungry now. But have you really thought about what that food does to you. Food=health and if you are eating junk then your body is going to show it eventually. I admit I do eat out some but I have tried to become more conscious of what I order. Instead of a meal of fried chicken, I try to get the chicken salad option. I do have pizza ever so often but I am getting better with the whole idea of bringing my food with me. (Plus it has helped with the budget as well) What are you working on health wise?
I was looking at my kitchen as I was cooking today and I realized that I have not posted the great benefits of coconut oil! It is the only oil I use on a regular basis and I love anything coconut.
1. Coconut oil is high in natural fats. It helps convert the bad cholesterol into good cholesterol. This can help prevent high blood pressure.
2. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which is known to reduce candida, fight bacteria, and create a hostile environment for viruses. Candida imbalance especially can decrease stomach acid which causes inflammation and poor digestion.
3. Coconut oil is easy to digest, but also produces a longer sustained energy. It can increase your metabolism.
4. Coconut oil is wonderful as a face cleanser, moisturizer and sun screen.
5. Oil puling has been used for centuries as a way to cleanse the mouth of bacteria and help heal periodontal disease. Coconut oil is one of the most effective oils for oil pulling due to it’s high concentration of antibacterial MCFA’s.
I wanted to take a few minutes to talk about food choices. There are so many different studies about organic, free range, hormone free…etc. IT can get confusing. As far as GMO and organic is concerned it is a personal choice. There will always be adaptations on food to help them grow better. I buy a mix of foods. I am a fan of free range but I can understand the concept of chick coops. There is less chance of contamination from other animals giving the birds sickness/diseases. As far as hormones and antibiotics.. well they are actually not allowed by state law…Sooo all meat and milk should really state that. I am more concerned about food that has been processed. My new food goals are to do more of a round trip at the grocery store. I want to get less from the inner isles. What are your preferences?
Water is an important parts if life. We need it to survive. It helps day to day. It is recommended that you drink at least of 8 cups of water a day. However, a doctor told me after I had kidney surgery that you should drink until your urine is clear. After that, it is up to you. Here are some other facts:
I hope that I convinced you that drinking water is very important and that you will drink more this summer.